2021 Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas White

$ 16.99

We currently have 21 in stock.

The Duas Quintas name is synonymous with a blend of highland and lowland soils, maturity and freshness, schist and granite. The Duas Quintas Reserva white is made from a selection of grape varieties with personality, high natural acidity and remarkable aromatic complexity, a wine with structure to be enjoyed while young and which can evolve well during the ageing process. A wine that conveys the potential of Ramos Pinto's estate vineyards.

The harvest date for each plot is decided after successive grape tests in the field. Once the decision is made, the grapes are harvested manually and transported to the vinification centre, separated according to grape variety and plot. This is followed by a cold maceration of the whole bunch for a period of approximately 24 hours. The fresh grapes are gently pressed and the must is transferred to the underground tanks, where decantation takes place. This is followed by the adjustment of the must's turbidity and the start of fermentation. About 90% of the wine ferments and ages in stainless steel vats and the remaining 10% in French and Austrian oak barrels of different capacities. Duas Quintas White 2021 was bottled between the end of March and April 2021.

Tasting Notes
Clear and bright, pale yellow colour with golden reflections. Very fresh and expressive nose, sweet aromas of roses. After some time, aromas of tropical fruits such as pineapple and, deeper, a fresh and mineral granite stone sensation emerge In the mouth an extraordinary balance between the sensations of volume, fruit and freshness, with a long finish.

Portugal, Duoro
60% Rabigato, 20% Viosinho and 10% Arinto, 10% Códega
13.5% Alcohol

An adult signature is required upon delivery, so please keep that in mind when shipping this gift to friends, family and peers.
There is no minimum.
Bottles are in perfect condition.