2020 Ca' Dei Mona Pinot Grigio DOC
Recently consumed by the pool on a hot afternoon while watching the kids play. It probably doesn't get better.
Just the Facts
- Flat well drained ground, with dolomitic limestone and clay texture.
- Vinification in white, by immediately separating the skins from the must, by soft pressing.
- Fermented at 15- 16C with selected yeast for 8-12 days.
- 6 months cement tank.
- Pale yellow, elegant bouquet of citrus and pear, with floral notes. Flavors of pear and stone fruits. Good weight on palatte.
- Incredible minerality. Fresh and well balanced.
100% Pinot Grigio
An adult signature is required upon delivery, so please keep that in mind when shipping this gift to friends, family and peers.
There is no minimum.
Bottles are in perfect condition.