2017 Tobias Sauvignon Blanc
Combining the rich winemaking heritage of two families, Tobias Vineyards is a partnership between Toby and Dawn Pauli Forman. Both grew up around vineyards – Dawn in the Potter Valley in eastern Mendocino County where her family has been farming, growing grapes and winemaking for 5 generations. Her family owns and operates Yokayo Wine Company (Dawn is a partner in the family business); their ownership includes vineyards in Mendocino, Napa and Sonoma counties. Dawn’s father Bill Pauli has enjoyed a long career in the world of wine including serving as the former President and CEO of Souverain Winery and as former President of the California Farm Bureau Federation.
Tobias grew up in the Napa Valley where his father Ric Forman has been making wines since 1966 – having crafted the early wines at Sterling Vineyards and later at Newton Vineyards. In 1983 Ric launched Forman Vineyards; today both he and Tobias handle the winemaking and vineyard management at Forman Vineyards. And conveniently this is where some of the wines for Tobias Vineyards are produced.
• 100% Sauvignon Blanc, from our estate vineyards in Mendocino
• An elegant balance of crisp acidity, and in your face smooth, creamy tropical fruit
• Aromas of honey suckle, green apple, pineapple, light lemon, grapefruit and vanilla
• Palate of white peach, ripe honeydew melon, fresh green apple, passion fruit and muted citrus
• 100% Stainless Steel
• Filtered prior to bottling
USA, California, Mendocino
An adult signature is required upon delivery, so please keep that in mind when shipping this gift to friends, family and peers.
There is no minimum.
Bottles are in perfect condition.