2016 Venus la Universal Dido Tinto

$ 19.99

We currently have 4 in stock.

From The Winery:
The sandy gravel structure and graceful texture changes temperature rapidly depending on the climate. Heated during the day and cools at night, allowing the grapes a good and long maturation. Grenache coming from gravel is an explosive fruit expression and turn a deep dark contrast due to day / night temperature. We try not to take part in this term and maintain this expression, is because of that we work with whole grain, medium duration of maceration, and aging very respectful of the fruit as clay amphora or concrete tanks. 60% of the wine aged for 16 months in different wood barrels from 300L up to 4000L, little clay amphorae and the remaining 40% in concrete tank to emphasize the fruit.

Spain, Montsant
75% Grenache, 10% Syrah, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Merlot
14.5% Alcohol

An adult signature is required upon delivery, so please keep that in mind when shipping this gift to friends, family and peers.
There is no minimum.
Bottles are in perfect condition.